All FinalForms need to be signed by parents and students and the OHSAA Physical Form must be turned in BEFORE tryouts in order to participate in a Fall Sport. (Girls Volleyball, Football, Field Hockey, Boys or Girls Golf, Boys or Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis , Boys or Girls Soccer or Cheer) – Prior to July 30th for football and August 1st for all other sports.
- Parents AND students must e-sign forms on Final Forms (https://olentangy-oh.finalforms.com/)
- Choose Sport(s) for the new school year – this is required as FinalForms resets at the beginning of each year
- Turn in to the athletic office a doctor signed OHSAA physical form (OHSAA PPE_2020-21 ) – Can be turned into the Training Room or placed in Drop Box in Main Office or emailed to email@example.com.
- Be academically eligible by maintaining at least a 1.5 GPA and passing five (5) classes the prior quarter and during the season. Details are available in the athletic handbook.
- Not have any delinquent fees – Students with carryover delinquent fees of any kind from the previous school year are precluded from participation in fall extracurricular activities. Delinquencies in the current school year will preclude the student from participating in winter and spring extracurricular activities. Eligibility will be restored once all fees have been paid or a payment plan has been established and the first payment has been received.